Monday, August 6, 2012

ROBLOX Place: The ProNite Show by DGProStudio

Hello people! I'm back again with a place review (sort of)!

The place is "The ProNite Show". I started building it back in 2011. The two places that inspired me is The Jonathanroxcp Show by jonathanroxcp and Congruere Adiago by my best friend.

At first, I have no idea what the name of the place is going to be. I started out the place with the name "The Talk." My building skills were pretty horrible back then. I used too much free models that I lost the first studio and I don't know what happened to it. Then somewhere between August-November 2011, I did the 1.5th studio. Here is a screenshot of it:


I was really horrible at building designs. My first place on ROBLOX back in 2008 was really terrifying, it was full of free models and somewhat of builderman's hotel thingy. But on the first studio, it was really small.

On the second studio (which is currently being used), lot of things have changed. I added my own bigdoors, fully renovated the set, etc. But somewhat- wall142 said on his twitter that it is a ripoff studio. I felt really sad right there. And here's the current decal of the 2nd studio:


So currently, I'm building the third studio which is about 5% done, although the bigdoors will still be there. A lot of new features is upcoming!

More news soon

DGProStudio
---------------------------------------
Follow me on twitter !


No comments:

Post a Comment