Thursday, September 6, 2012

ROBLOX Item Review: Securbot 8990

Today I will be reviewing the hat "Securbot 8890" recently published on Roblox.  First of all, it's ugly, I did not like the sight of it.

It seems to be a horrid hat, not many people like it, it has been a day and only 647 people bought it, out of about 40,000,000 users, kind of sad. Yet not everything is great. There are many retexture hopes for it though, so get your painting tools out, and start working on a nice, enjoyable, texture.

Follow me on Twitter: @CLagaris
Stalk me on Roblox: Pizzaboyzmvp

3 comments:

  1. You do know that this hat is based on Isaac Clarke's helmet from Dead Space 2, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaac Clarke name is censored in the roblox catalog :( I cant find a shirt to fit the helmet so I can be Isaac clarke

      Delete
    2. if its censored type space plumber instead

      Delete