Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What will happen when Portal Remake is finished?

As you most likely know by now, I am working on a Portal Mod, that completely remakes Portal 1, in the form of Portal 2 graphics, I have been keeping you pretty informed on this, and took some new screenshots, one of them being of the elevator, the others being different levels.  The other being a miniature logo (Free of use to anyone)






Yet what will I do after this project is over? I am already planning to remake a game called DOOM, originally released 1993. Obviously lousy graphics. So I am rebuilding it, inside of BSP files, I have no developed any engine, and or textures yet, so it's still in the making!

Here is a screenshot of the original, I am sure you will be able to tell the difference, once I release it!

Follow me on Twitter: @CLagaris
Follow me on Roblox: Pizzaboyzmvp

No comments:

Post a Comment