Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mod Review: Portal Mod by CLagaris!

If you didn't know, CLagaris or Pizzaboyzmvp is a game designer.


This mod is going to run on the Portal 2 Source Physics engine, but the application is stand-alone.
So recently, he tweeted about his mod on twitter (duh).
His mod is much tidy than the original one (picture below, duh) 


As you can see, the mod's much better for me.
And he also added some easter eggs. One of them is:


I don't know but he told me that it is inspired by Gruntyshka

UPDATE:
I recently talked with him and this is what he said:
"I am therefor also changing, rebuilding and just restarting levels, I am also including braand new sound files. :3"
And
"Kinda.. See I'm using Portal 2 as my physics engine, but the application is actually stand-alone"


-------------------------
Follow me on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment