Thursday, August 23, 2012

ROBLOX Item Review: Burger Bob

Burger Bob
2012 (duh)


So I was in the catalog, searching for good hats.
Instead of finding a good one, I asked @CLagaris (First member of this site) on what hat should I review.
He told me that I should review a "bad" one so I think that his hat will "do".
I don't know but, I'm getting creeped out- who would even wear a burger on his/her head?

Description: Would you like fries with that?

Design/Texture: 4/10, I'm not sure if it's large when wearing it so... But the texture looks like "badly" made. As you can see, the texture's made small and just resized. The design, well, burgers.

Price: 8/10, it's only for 55R$, some people would like to buy it. But I think it's a waste of ROBUX. The fact that NBCers only get 10 TIX per day and 10R$ and 10TIX for normal BC users. Well, I know it's hard to gain ROBUX on ROBLOX, so save money kiddos!

Mesh: 6/10, burgers.

Overall: Waste of money if you bought it. Texture's not HD (ololololol). 55R$. Again, save money kiddos! :P. 5.7/10

DGProStudio
---------------------------------------
Follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment