Monday, August 20, 2012

ROBLOX Item Review: Perfectly Legitimate Business Hat

Perfectly Legitimate Business Hat
2009


When I was just a newbie on ROBLOX, I really want to have a fedora or a fedora-like hat on it.
But all of it were too expensive, so I decided to save tickets and convert them to robux.
But it was still high, I gave up. Months later, I got a gift named "Verified Gift of Legitimacy" which opened days after. And inside, I found this hat! I felt so happy. :D

Description: aka Al Capwn

Design/Texture: 9/10, looks like one of those expensive fedoras on the catalog! But it's free when you verify your account BEFORE Dec 7, 2009 at 2:13 PST. Although, it's now limited and available on the catalog as low as 3000 RS. But I will never sell mine! :D

Price: 6/10, it's really hard to get since it was on 2009. But if you made an account 2009 below, and verified your account, you'll get it- Legitimately. :D

Mesh: 10/10, lololol. Who doesn't want free fedoras? :D

Overall: Even if you tried hard to get plenty of ROBUX and TICKETS, you'll still get a free one! Many users could feel happy if they got it. Although, it been expensive now. So newer users aren't lucky. :P 8/10

DGProStudio
---------------------------------------
Follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment