Monday, August 6, 2012

News: Portal Mod!

I have recently been working on a project, to make Portal like Portal 2.

I would like to start off by saying, Portal was a great game, unique, and it had so much potential... Yet the graphics, they were just horrible, Valve used the Half-Life 2 engine, instead of updating it, because they thought it wouldn't be anything good. It was the opposite though, Portal became game of the year, and Portal 2 won many awards too, one of them being most anticipated games. To restore Portal I have been working 8 weeks or longer so far, to make it a great game once more, and I got great results. Beta testing will start soon, and then is the initial release. It is a free mod, due to it being illegal to actually profit off it.

Here are some pictures (Note: The levels are not in order)








I hope to finish as soon as possible, and will keep you updated!

Follow me on Twitter: @CLagaris
Find me on Roblox: Pizzaboyzmvp

No comments:

Post a Comment