Friday, August 3, 2012

ROBLOX Item Review: Military Dress Sword

So I came across these new gears on the ROBLOX Catalog: S-79 Speed StunterStun GrenadeAirstrikeMilitary Spy Satellite and Military Dress Sword.


But for today, I will review the Military Dress Sword. Because I like swords.


Design: 8/10 Looks like one of those in real life, needs more graphics.

Texture: 9/10 Texture's pretty good! As said on the other line: needs more graphics.

Description: 9.5/10 "Sword of honor, sword of might, strike the right foe tonight. This sword slashes and lunges. For a special attack press w twice before striking."

Overall: I like the description, characteristics are well said. Although, like on every item- the comments are filled with spam. Looks good when wearing it. 9.2/10

DGProStudio
---------------------------------------
Follow me on twitter @DGProStudio!

No comments:

Post a Comment