Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ROBLOX Item Review: Classic Bowler

Classic Bowler

2012


Alrighty, I'm back! Sorry, I was busy on updating my season 3 studio. 
Okay, so today I'll be doing a review of a really decent hat- Classic Bowler
Well, it's not really new. It's made two days ago.
Good thing, if you save money, you can buy it! :D

Description: You'll make everybody else look sloppy in this neat classic bowler. (Well, which is kinda true for me)

Design/Texture: Pretty neat, it's black, roundish, nice sides, and it looks like it's polished! 10/10

Price: 145RS, seems like a nice price for me. To NBCers: If you save, you'll get it! :D 5/10

Mesh: Meh, looks original, and cool. 10/10

Overall: A good hat for NBCers! Even though it's not limited. 9.5/10

DGProStudio
---------------------------------------
Follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment